Monday, February 14, 2011

Walgreens

I know I'm a little behind but I thought I would go ahead and share a couple of the deals that I got last week at Walgreens. I basically got a ton of stuff for only $7!! Here's a few of my proudest purchases.

This week Right Guard body wash for men was $3.99 and Walgreens was giving $3 in Register Rewards back, which made it $0.99, plus there was a peelie coupon on the bottle for $1.00 off. So basically I made $0.01 on it.
Walgreens had some really great in-ad coupons this past week for a lot of items that I would consider to be a stock up value.

Aluminum foil: $.69
Aquafresh toothpaste: $0.99
Baking soda and Morton salt: $.50 ea

I used my register rewards that I had saved from previous purchases and bought all of it for just $7 out of pocket! I would say it was a great week :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment