Friday, February 4, 2011

Target spending

Target has some really great sales this week and I thought I would share with you what I got. Today I was able to get 4 boxes of Totinos Pizza rolls (15ct each) and 3 boxes of Reynolds slow cooker liners all for $5.76. Here's how you do it!

Totinos Pizza Rolls Buy 3, Get 1 FREE (40 ct. packages at $2.75 each) or 4/$4.32 (15 ct. boxes)
Use 2 $0.40/2 – Totino’s Rolls Snack, Any Flavor/Variety – (coupons.com) (zip 90210 pg 8 )
Final Price: $0.88 each for 15 ct. boxes or $1.86 each for 40 ct. packages

The slow cooker liner might be a different story for you if you don't receive more than one Sunday paper. I usually have 4 Sunday papers that way I can always have a chance to take advantage of a good sale, like this one!

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners 4 ct $1.62
$1.00/1 – Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners From SS 1/30
Final Price: $0.62 each

I had 3 coupons for this item so I bought 3 of them, meaning I bought them for almost less than what one would cost on sale! This is definitely a STOCK UP item!
Hope this helps

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment