Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Stockpile

I started 'couponing' about 4 months ago. I started out only shopping at CVS, swearing that I would never get into the 'extreme couponing' (i.e. going to multiple stores). Well, almost two months later I am now eating my words and I'm glad because it's so much more rewarding and I am saving like crazy! I decided to get serious about saving money in January of this year and I'll tell you, if you are not living like this you are missing out and over spending on everything!
So I thought I would share my stockpile with you at this point so in a few months when I show you how big it's gotten, you'll have something to compare it to.
Keep in mind most of this stuff was just been accumulated in the past 2 months and every item you see (just about) has multiples behind it. Also keep in mind that you are looking at 100's of dollars worth of products and a lot of that I got for FREE.

Where there's a will-there's a coupon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment