Thursday, February 10, 2011

CVS Deals

Compared to last week CVS had some pretty good deals this week that I took advantage of. I spent a total of $5 and bought 3 boxes of cereal, Dove bodywash, Trident gum, and Excedrin headache medicine.

General Mills Cereal was on sale this week for 3/$10 with $4 extra bucks back making the deal 3/$6 plus I had a coupon for a $1.00 off 2 boxes. I ended up getting 3 boxes of cereal for $5, making each box $1.66. I was happy with that!!


The Dove bodywash only cost $0.99. The retail value of this product is $5.00. A total savings of $4.01.

Sale price: $1.99
coupon: $1.00 off
Total: $0.99

Trident gum was FREE! (limit one per household)


Sale price: $0.99
Extra bucks back: $0.99
Total: FREE

Excedrine headache medicine only cost me $0.99 this week. The retail value of this product is $5.39 for 20ct. Now that's expensive.
Sale price: $1.99
Coupon: $1.00 off
Total: $0.99
Then I used my extra buck from the gum purchase before and it made it FREE!!


Hope you get some good stuff this week!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment