Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Check It Out!

Well I made another CVS trip today and I wanted to share with you my savings. Today was good but not as successful as last weeks. I didn't have any extra bucks to start with which always makes a difference. However, I actually got some things that I needed instead of what was just on sale, so that made it successful in itself. Here are my purchases:

Purchase #1:
Retail Value of Products: $53.91
Total Out of Pocket: $31.05
Amount saved: $22.86
Extra bucks received: $11.00


In actuality I really only spent 20.05 because they gave me $11.00 back in EBs (free money), but for the sake of keeping up with totals I'll keep it in this format.


Purchase #2:
Retail Value of Products: $13.95
Total Out of Pocket: $-0- (used the coupons I had for each item, combined with the sales, which made the total $5.78 and then I used my extra bucks from the previous purchase which made it FREE!!)
Amount saved: $13.95
Extra bucks left for the next CVS trip: $6 EB


Here are my totals since November 12th:

Retail Value of Products: $139.47
Total Out of Pocket: $54.20
Amount saved: $85.27

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment