Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bed Bath & Beyond Deal


Hey - just wanted to let you know about the amazing deal that I just got! Bed Bath and Beyond is running some really good deals in their monthly circular. I recommend you hop on their website and see if you might be interested in anything that they have on sale right now. I am cooking a turkey for the first time this year (eek!) which I am looking forward to. The one thing I wasn’t looking forward to was spending all the money that went along with buying all the proper utensils and pans that you need to cook the turkey. Lucky for me I got a great deal today! So I thought I’d share.

I purchased a:
17” Roaster pan with rack – Original price $19.99
OXO Instant Read Thermometer – Original price $11.99
Baster set – Original price $3.99

Even though these prices don’t look too bad as is, they get even better! In the circular the roaster pan has a mail-in rebate (you can just ask for it when you make your purchase) for $10 off. Some people don’t care for mail-in rebates because they aren’t immediate but Josh and I love them and we’ll take them where we can get them! So in actuality it makes the roaster pan $10. But wait - there is also a $5.00 off coupon in the circular that you can use. So really, it makes the roaster pan $5.00. Seriously it can’t get any cheaper :)
Also if you aren’t a regular Bed Bath and Beyond shopper you might not know that you can use their 20% off coupons anytime. In fact I used 2 of them today in the same purchase and one of them was from December 2009. The great thing about BB&B is that they don’t care about expiration dates and you can use as many as you want on one purchase. So I got 20% off of the thermometer and 20% off the baster. My total came to $30.00, but we will be getting $10.00 of that back after our mail in rebate. So I got all three of them for $20.00. That’s an excellent deal! Every little bit counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment