Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Don't let this deal pass you by....

Walgreens is having a great Kellogg's cereal sale this week. If you hurry there still might be some left. I went last night and to my surprise there was still quite a bit. The sale is 4 boxes for $10.00 with $5 in Register Rewards, making it it 4/$5. Plus is you print out these coupons, they will help make it an even better deal.
This is what I did to make the deal work for us:

Original Price: $4.99 a box
Sale price: 4/$10 with $5 RR's
Coupon: Used 1/$1.50 off three boxes of Special K products BUT you can also use $3.00 off 5 boxes of Special K products the only problem is you will have to pay more for your 5th box of cereal because the deal is only for 4 boxes.
Note: I chose to buy 3 boxes of Special K and 1 box of Kellogg's Raisin bran Crunch (Josh's favorite) and I used the coupon for $1.50 off 3 but still got my 4th box for $1.25.
Final Price: $0.87 a box
Total Savings: $16.46

No comments:

Post a Comment