Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doctor's Appt

Last Thursday I had a doctor's appointment with my OB. It was a very simple and quick check-up! Just a quick run-down: They measured and listened to Grayson and everything looked and sounded great! And I had the opportunity to ask a bunch of questions about some things that I had been curious about. All in all it was a good visit. Next time I go, my doctor will do a routine testing for gestational diabetes to make sure everything is kosher. I will keep you informed.

I am about 2 weeks from my third trimester (already!). With that being said Josh and I have now scheduled the birthing, breast-feeding, car seat safety, and infant CPR classes that most doctors recommend you take during this period of your pregnancy. It should be interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment