Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love Rainchecks!

Last week CVS ran a deal on Suave products. If you bought $10 in Suave products you could receive $3 in Extra Bucks. Well since everyone is a couponer now - of course they were sold out when I went to make my purchase. BUT the great thing about CVS is that you can get what is a called a Raincheck and you can go back the next week, after they have restocked their shelves, and still get the same deal! I love it! Here's the deal below -


Suave body wash:
Sale Price: $2.00 ea (bought 4)
Coupons: Used 2/ Buy One Get One FREE coupon
Total: $4.00

Suave Deodorant:
Sale Price: $1.00 (bought 2)
Coupons: used 2/ $.50 off
Total: $1.00

At this point, my total should have been $5.00 out of pocket but I didn't catch the mistake until I got home. The total actually came to $3.00 instead, so I saved $2.00 there and then I paid my total with the Extra Bucks I received from this weeks shopping trip. When it was all said and done it was all FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment