Thursday, March 3, 2011

Walgreens Purchases

Exciting news: Walgreen's has quite a few FREEBIES this week. Today I purchased these things for almost nothing. Here's how you can do it:



Colgate Total Toothpaste:
Sale price: $2.99
Register Rewards: $2.99
Coupon: $0.50 off
Total price: FREE (actually I made $0.50)


Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor:
Sale price: $9.99
Register Rewards: $4.00
Coupon: $4.00 off
Total Price: $1.99


NasoGel:
Sale Price: $4.99
Register Rewards: $4.99
Total Price: FREE


Altogether you would be looking at spending around $18.00 for these 3 items if they weren't on sale. Out of Pocket I spent $13.96 on them but altogether I received $12 back in Register Rewards (which is FREE money to spend at Walgreen's) so it basically cost me $1.96 for all 3 items! Not to shabby

My second purchase was:

Walgreen's snack bags:

Sale price w/ in-ad coupon: $0.99 each (2)
Total price: $1.98

Splenda sweetener (80ct):
Sale price: $2.99 (2)
Coupon: $2.00/1 box (2)
Total price: $0.99 each or $1.98 for both
This was an exciting purchase because I cringe my teeth everytime I look at Splenda prices.
For one of these boxes at regular price it was $5.49. That's extremely high!

So for this purchase I actually only spent $0.75 on all 5 items.
I used $4 in Register Rewards(RR) from my previous purchase and because I used 4 coupons on the snack bags (in-ad) and splenda already, I had to purchase something else so that I could use my Register Reward coupon. Walgreen's has a policy that you can't use more coupons than you have items so I got a 5th item (cadberry egg) so that I could use the RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment