Monday, April 4, 2011

Learning all sorts of things now that I'm expecting....


Did you know about the rewards programs out there for moms? There is a great one provided by Amazon.com/mom. Not only can you can save 30% off diapers and wipes but you can use coupons on top of that and if you sign up for Amazon Prime you can get free shipping. Check out all the details here.

Also Babies "R" Us has a rewards programs that lets you earn points not only when you buy something but if someone purchases something off your registry that money is counted in your favor! Sounds like a deal to me. They also have really great coupons for diapers. Sign up for their emails by clicking on the link above if your interested.


I am personally excited about this because I have already begun stockpiling baby diapers- but I'm not just going out and buying diapers. I am looking for the best possible sales and by getting involved in multiple rewards programs it will help me spend a lot less on diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment