Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fall Crafting

Fall is my favorite time of year. I look forward to it so much each year that by July I start lighting my fall candles, stocking up on pumpkin, and I began my fall crafts. I even confessed to Josh the other day that I pretended like it was fall outside. It was a little overcast, so I lit the fireplace (with no heat, of course) and lit my favorite fall candle. Sounds silly but it's fun to me! 

Normally, in the past, I have had no desire to make any kind of wreaths. I just assume buy them because they entail a lot of work. BUT I didn't really like any of the ones that I had seen, they were expensive, and I had been inspired by Pinterest (who isn't) to make my own! So I decided to attempt it. 

All in all - it didn't take that long to make, it was fairly inexpensive ($13), it was fun and relaxing, and I think it turned out rather cute! 
Here's the finished product! 




No comments:

Post a Comment