Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas DIY Decor

Here's some of the Do It Yourself Christmas projects I've done! I'm pretty pleased with them :) If you aren't a crafter you should give it a try. It's one of the most fun, relaxing hobbies I have!




This is my favorite project that I did. They turned out great! I took two different sized styrofoam trees and wrapped them in yarn. Made the stars out of jewelry wire and took berries off a fake berry stem and pinned them into the sides. This project only cost about $11.



I did the same thing for the JOY letters that I did for the FALL letters if you saw those. Easy, cute, and cheap project!




Here I took the same three glass vases that I used for my Thanksgiving centerpiece and filled them with ornaments, tinsel, and peppermints! Cost me $2.00 to make this :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment