Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lobster Extravaganza...




This past weekend was a celebration weekend for Josh and I! Not only was it my birthday, but it was a home completion celebration. Josh and I have been working on the house since we got married and now we finally have the whole house painted, decluttered, and decorated! We had grown so accustomed to having our house full of boxes and “stuff” that we don’t know what to do with all this extra space. Now we can live in our house!
Saturday night we celebrated by feasting on live lobster that my step-dad sent to us from Maine for my birthday. The lobsters came with clam chowder (or “chowda” as it said on the package), bibs, and all the utensils needed to crack those suckers open! I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of Josh and I trying to cook these live sea creatures. I named my lobster Gilbert and Josh named his Prickly Pete :) I made cheddar biscuits to go with the meal and we had a blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment